1.12.2009

Sketchbook Jam


Hey Friends, here's some stuff from my sketchbook that I've been working in. It's the big 7x9 Global Art Sketchbook I posted about around Thanksgiving. It's taking forever to fill up, but thats fine with me. I really like to fill up the pages cause the paper is really nice and I want to get as much out of it as I can.
I've also been sketching in a small 5.5 x 5.5" global art (hand book) sketchbook which I'm really enjoying and I'll post some of that soon. 
       My last semester is underway and I'm real pumped to produce some new and fresh pieces and work my butt off. Later!



















2 comments:

Theodore Taylor said...

I especially like that drawing of the wolf. Indeed, it is quite cool.

Kenny Callicutt said...

All sorts of cool shit going on in these pages.