3.16.2010

The Time is Drawing Near AGAIN!!

Yes, The time is coming ladies and gents for the Illustration Academy 2010, which will be held in 2 locations; Richmond, Virginia and Kansas City , Missouri!! It will be held from May31s through June 25th (4 weeks) This is the first year the Academy will be held in it's own private space, which means complete and TOTAL immersion, 24 hours. One thing I can promise is that IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE (As an artist!) I will be there for two weeks thanks to the Visual Literacy Program, where I won 1st place (with this piece which I did for the competition) in the monthly competition held for subscribers. If you have been considering attending or been on the fence, this is the year to do it. It's been dialed down and perfected and only 30 spaces per location. I cant wait and hope to see some of you there. It is the best investment you can make in your artistic development and career. period.

1 comment:

Colin Boyer said...

Awesome Will! I'm heading back to the Academy as well. You gonna be at the Richmond location?

Can't wait!